Out of Service

Hey folks! Great news. I took a poll recently and the results are in. I asked if folks out there would be interested in learning my workflow, and the responses were overwhelmingly in favor of me showing what I do to create my photographs. Oh,, and you all did not want to pay anything! No prob! I’ve asked what folks suggested I use to record my workflow, and it looks like the program ScreenFlow (for Mac) is a viable option. I’ll need to learn how to run it, of course, so in the meantime let me leave you with this shot from Beelitz-Heilstätten sanatorium, and a video tutorial I shot about seven months ago when I shot the brackets for that same image. BTW, forgive the lousy audio mix (I’m an amateur, after all; I’ll do better next time). Once I figure out how to use ScreenFlow, I’ll create a new video of my workflow (hoping for sometime this weekend).

URBEX HDR Tutorial 1 from fotofreq on Vimeo.

Out of Service

September 3, 2010 - 22:07

Mark Garbowski - Looking forward to it, buddy.

September 3, 2010 - 22:11

Eric Leslie - Cool little guide you put together to compose your shot and take your brakets. The music made it a bit tough to hear what you saying at times. Overall it was great and look forward to more!

September 3, 2010 - 23:28

Jacques - Thanks guys! Yeah, the music was too loud. Still getting the hang of balancing the audio mix.

September 3, 2010 - 23:36

Viveca Koh - This is very interesting Jacques, thanks for sharing, and I will look forward to seeing more. Have to agree with Eric though (as much as I love Massive Attack) the music does mask your voice quite effectively in some places!

September 4, 2010 - 01:59

John Tammaro - Nice to be able to finally put a voice with the face. Nice first attempt with the video. Can’t wait to see more.

September 4, 2010 - 18:04

Bob Lussier - Love it! Great insight into your twisted little mind. Can’t wait to see the workflow video.

September 4, 2010 - 22:07

Matt - Dude, this is awesome. Thanks for sharing this jacques, it really shows how much thought you put into every shot. That place looks super spooky too.

February 4, 2011 - 09:38

The Mines of Moria… – #FF: Jacques Gude | Chris Kenison Photography - [...] Tutorials: Fotofreq’s HDR Post-Processing Workflow Shooting URBEX HDR [Video] [...]