Triangularity

Did I mention how much fun I’ve been having just running and gunning with my fabulous little Leica D-Lux 5?  Man, what freedom to create one has when not weighed down by a ton of gear.  Sure, I still love my big guns, but this with my Leica I feel like the light cavalry charging down the hill to smite mine enemy!!  Here’s a little architectural goodness I shot yesterday morning while in the center of Berlin with my family and close friends.

January 31, 2011 - 23:48

Toad Hollow I love your latest new direction here Jacques! Very fulfilling for the viewer, I love the lines you’ve capture here! Great photo.

January 31, 2011 - 23:50

Jesse Pafundi Totally cool shot. Must be liberating shooting with such a small rig. Whats the focal length on that little guy? Looks like a wide shot

January 31, 2011 - 23:51

Chris Wray Sweet little camera! Love this shot: great pattern and texture.

January 31, 2011 - 23:52

Bob Lussier Love the angles on this, Jacques. Killer comp.

February 1, 2011 - 17:45

Chris Kenison I love the lines! Great composition!

February 3, 2011 - 00:26

Mark Blundell Great shot – I cont have a compact, so cant appreciate what going out at lunchtime without the 550 would be like – a bit of a treat I would imagine.

Great compo – the lines are sweeet.

February 1, 2011 - 00:09

Tweets that mention Triangularity » Exposed by the Light — Topsy.com […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Scott Wyden Kivowitz, Toad Hollow. Toad Hollow said: This is great! RT @fotofreq A new #architecture shot out of the #Leica #Dlux 5 up on my blog. Man that is a fun camera! http://bit.ly/fh7TLK […]