Shadows jumpin’ all over the walls…

Here’s another shot from the really cool Sanatorium “H”.  So much to shoot there, I know I’ll have to hit it again soon.  Take this great hall for example.  I’m shooting this from about the middle of the hall, so you can imagine how long it is.  It’s realllllly looooooooong!  One of the guys I was shooting with guessed it was a good 500 meters long, and I wouldn’t doubt it.  By the way, the tune for the day is Neighborhood #3 (Power Out), by the brilliant group Arcade Fire.  If you’ve never listened to their work, do check it out.  The name of this song comes from one of the lines from that song, I should note.

February 25, 2011 - 23:05

Chris Nitz I like the play of light in the hallway on this shot!!

February 25, 2011 - 23:10

Toad Hollow This is so good, it’s better than chocolate! And chocolate is awesome Jacques. Love it, my friend.

February 25, 2011 - 23:21

Oscar This is awesome my friend… you never cease to amaze me!!!!

February 26, 2011 - 00:09

John Sotiriou Amazing depth and textures. The light play is fantastic! Definitely one of my favorites.

February 26, 2011 - 12:00

Mark Blundell Love shots like this – long corridor and great foreground interest on the left and right. SWEET!

February 26, 2011 - 15:26

Dave Can’t beat a good corridor shot and this is no exception. Love the pools of light and shade. Nice work!

February 26, 2011 - 16:56

Jacques Thanks, fellas! I really did love that corridor, especially the color and texture on the left wall. I also really liked the various colors ranging from very warm tones to very cool at the end. Definitely begged to be captured!