Through and through

There was so much going on in this space, I wanted to capture it all in a photograph so I could later spend some time exploring all the things that grabbed me when I walked into this room.  I loved the lines, the angles, the frames within frames, the multiple door-ways, the windows (both the one you can see and the one you can’t, but know is there), the light at the end of the hall, and more; I thought you all might enjoy exploring it a bit as well.

June 2, 2011 - 14:06

Chris Nitz Love that bright green at the end of the hall, and all the lines are phenomenal. One question, is that wall paper lying on the floor?

June 2, 2011 - 14:21

Scott Wyden Kivowitz The green on the right is keeping my attention big time!

June 2, 2011 - 14:29

Alistair Cunningham Another great location, superbly shot!

June 2, 2011 - 15:14

Jonas Very nice angles and cool POV

June 2, 2011 - 15:22

Rob Hanson Cool shot! I particularly like the matching greens between the door and the window PLUS the green tint on the wall to tie the two together. So much to look at here!

June 2, 2011 - 16:30

Curt Fleenor The greens in the windows really set this off! I love the tunnel effect down the hallway. Nicely done!

June 2, 2011 - 17:35

Jason Hines Very nice shot! It’s interesting to look at this image and see which way your eye naturally wants to go mine wants to goto the left.

June 2, 2011 - 19:45

Kristi Hines The right side looks like that mirror looking at a mirror view… it’s almost like the scene is giving you the option to go outside or to enter deeper and deeper, not knowing what you’ll find at the end.

June 2, 2011 - 21:33

Luís dos Santos I love everything about this shot. The green outside the window on the left matches perfectly with the green inside the room at the right! The perspective of the corridors and the textures all around the image makes this shot super interesting to look at!

June 2, 2011 - 22:13

Toad Hollow Photography Wow, this is so amazing here Jacques! Great capture! Really a compelling scene to say the very least!!!